GACETestGuide.com - Free GACE Test Questions and Information about the GACE Test

GACE Health and Physical Education Test

Achieving a passing score on the GACE Health and Physical Education Test is an absolute necessity for anyone hoping to teach this subject matter in Georgia public schools. While it may sound harsh or unforgiving, it's simply the law in Georgia that anyone who fails the test will not be certified to teach. A passing score is 220 on a scale of 100 to 300. The test is actually a two-part exam, with the first part focusing on health matters and the second on physical education. Each exam has 60 multiple-choice questions (graded by computer) that make up 80 percent of the test score, along with two constructed-response questions (graded by judges) that make up the other 20 percent. Both tests must be completed on the same day, with a maximum time limit of four hours.

GACE Health and Physical Education Test Practice Questions


GACE Health and Physical Education Test Answer Key

Last Updated: 06/14/2014