GACETestGuide.com - Free GACE Test Questions and Information about the GACE Test

GACE Marketing Education Test

Despite what some people may have heard, the GACE Marketing Education Test is actually two different exams. Both tests are given on the same day, back to back, and the test taker needs to answer as many questions as possible before the buzzer sounds at four hours and testing stops. The first test covers foundations of marketing, marketing principles, and marketing management. The second test's topics are economics, accounting, career development, global marketing and e-commerce, and the use of information systems and technologies in marketing. Each exam has an identical format: 60 multiple-choice (selected-response) questions and two questions requiring a written (constructed) response. The multiple-choice questions account for 80 percent of the score; the other 20 percent is determined by answers to the written-response items. GACE Marketing Education Test scores range from 100 to 300. 220 is the lowest passing score.

GACE Marketing Education Test Practice Questions

GACE Marketing Education Test Practice Questions

GACE Marketing Education Test Answer Key

Last Updated: 06/14/2014