GACETestGuide.com - Free GACE Test Questions and Information about the GACE Test

GACE Political Science Test

The GACE Political Science Test is a timed exam, with no more than four hours given to answer all questions. This may seem like a generous allotment, but something that many people don't realize is that the test is actually two separate exams, taken back to back. This puts the time limit in a whole new light. The first exam covers such topics as the foundations of the federal government in the U.S., political science skills, and political science concepts. Topics covered on the second exam include citizenship and democracy, state and local governments, international relations, and comparative government.

There are 60 multiple-choice questions on each test; this portion accounts for 80 percent of the test taker's score. The other 20 percent is based on two written-response questions, which are graded by judges, not computers. To pass the GACE Political Science Test requires a score of at least 220 on the scale of 100 to 300. Failure to pass will result in denial of certification.

GACE Political Science

GACE Exam Secrets


GACE Test Guide - Home

Last Updated: 06/14/2014