GACETestGuide.com - Free GACE Test Questions and Information about the GACE Test

GACE Special Education Adapted Curriculum Test

The GACE Special Education Adapted Curriculum Test can be confusing for those who will be taking it. It is not just one test, but rather two tests, which must be taken on the same date, one after the other. There is also a time limit of four hours for finishing both tests. The first of the two exams focuses on understanding students and developing individualized programs. The second test centers around professional collaboration and the promotion of student learning. Each exam uses the exact same format.

Both exams have 60 selected-response (multiple-choice) questions, which count for 80 percent of the final score. The other 20 percent of the final score is determined by two questions that require written answers. These are scored by judges, not by computer. A minimum passing score is 220, on a scale of 100 to 300.


GACE Test Guide - Home

Last Updated: 06/14/2014