GACETestGuide.com - Free GACE Test Questions and Information about the GACE Test

GACE Technology Education Test

If you're looking at taking the GACE Technology Test, you should plan on it taking up the better part of your day. That's because it is actually two different tests, which are both quite extensive and can take the maximum time limit of four hours to complete. Topics on the first exam are fundamentals of technology, manufacturing technology, biotechnology, and construction technology.

On the second exam, the topics include communication technology, energy and power technology, and transportation technology. On each exam, the applicant is asked to answer 60 multiple-choice questions on which 80 percent of the total score is based, along with two written-response questions that determine the remaining 20 percent of the total score. The scoring range is 100 to 300, and in order to pass, the applicant must score at least 220. Any score lower than 220 on the GACE Technology Test will result in certification being denied.

GACE Technology Education Test Practice Questions

GACE Technology Education Test Practice Questions

GACE Technology Education Test Answer Key

Last Updated: 06/14/2014